Safe Travel Abroad
Preparing to go traveling abroad can be really stressful, especially if you don’t know what to expect. Here is a list of important things to remember, so you know exactly what you need to do before you take off.
What vaccines(疫苗) do I need?
Go to your doctor for advice as soon as you know you're going traveling. They will know what vaccines you will need and will be able to advise you on when you need to have them. Remember, some vaccines need to be given months ahead, so make sure you book an appointment as early as possible.
Do I need a visa(簽證)?
It's important that you have the correct official documents for traveling abroad. If you don't have the necessary paperwork, you might be refused entry. You’ll need to check that your passport hasn't been out of date either.
How do I arrange travel insurance(保險)?
Travel insurance is really important. It can protect you in different kinds of situations, such as if you need medical treatment or if your flights are canceled. Travel insurance can be arranged easily online or over the phone, but you can always turn to your local travel agency. Travel agents will also be able to advise you on what you are insured against.
16. Those who will most probably be interested in this text.
A. work in insurance companies
B. need medical treatment
C. plan to travel abroad
D. want to take vaccines
17. The text above may be from the part of in a newspaper.
A. news B. life C. sports D. advertisement
18. The main purpose of the text is to__________.
A. help you make a travel plan
B. tell you how to keep safe while traveling
C. give you some advice on travel preparations
D. suggest you buy insurance for your family
【答案】16. C 17. B 18. C
16. 細節理解題。根據第一段第一句Preparing to go traveling abroad can be really stressful, especially if you don’t know what to expect.知選Ｃ
17. 題干問的是，這篇文章可能來自報紙的那一部分？A. news 新聞； B. life 生活 ； C. sports運動 ； D. advertisement廣告。根據本段題目Safe Travel Abroad（海外安全旅游）知，這篇文章是有關生活方面的內容。故選B